Monday, December 12, 2011

My Closet


This is my tiny closet.  It's like all the other closets in the house - only as wide as its door.  Most of these things don't fit me and probably never will again but I keep hoping.  Maybe I should call it my "Hope Closet." Anyway, I think I'm the winner of the smallest closet here.  Or would that be loser. It's neat though.  That could be because I don't ever need to go in it.  Oh, yes.  I'm a loser.

P.S.  That box that says 'Bernie's Black Dress' isn't that.  It's his black dress shoes.

3 comments:

  1. Do you share this small space with Bernie? Other than his dress?
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bernie has his own equally small closet. His is filled with as many things that he no longer wears as mine is, together with odds and ends that he doesn't know what else to do with. We won't go there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need Debby or Ann Marie there don't you?..But be ready to toss..And no looking back..haha
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete