Friday, December 9, 2011

Seasonal

I'm cheating here, as this was posted on my "other" blog in 2009.  Long ago, when my daughter Amanda was first learning to print out her name in school, her class made gingerbread men out of construction paper to hang on the tree. (I know this because her name is misspelled "Amnada" on the back.) Amanda's little guy has hung on our tree for thirty some odd years now. It has become a ritual for her to search our tree to find him each year. He started to look a little worn at one point so I laminated him. He still makes me smile.


2 comments:

  1. So cute...And the fact she still looks for it every year...Love it..
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. At one time I still had the pumpkin bags that the kids made in kindergarten out of lunch bags and painted them orange. I think I gave them to the kids and I am sure they threw them out (well I can imagine Jason did at least.)

    ReplyDelete