Thursday, February 9, 2012

WELL, THAT WAS SHORT-LIVED!

I, myself, LOVED the new format UNTIL I went to post something and realized that there was no place to sign in!  I had a hard time trying to get to what I wanted, so figured some of YOU might.  I changed it back to what you're accustomed to.  I think the "dynamic" view that I had on there was designed more for readers who didn't necessarily need to sign on, unless they chose to, when commenting.  Sorry.  It would have been nice for something new!  I apologize for any inconvenience, including the free cardiac test for Linda.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Suzie, I did take a few moments to figure how to sign in but then I couldn't figure out how to sign out!!! It was nice to see all the pictures like that. I told my daughter that when she comes down to house, I will show her all the pics I have posted. She might not like the one of her in hospital with Owen with her hair all askew.!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had just uninstalled a bunch of crap from this VERY VERY oLd lap top so I thought I had done something that only allouued me to viruu the blog but not post. I still have "comment moderation enabled" so I have uuord verification thingy,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, Deb. It was a nice way to view it all but not so useful for posting!

    ReplyDelete